Services we Provide
- Live-In Nanny
- Part-Time and Full-Time Live Out Nanny
- Summer Nanny
- Nanny Share
- Temporary Nanny
- Household Manager
Step by Step Process
Step 1: Fill out our online application
Step 2: Meet with an agent via your home, neutral location or by phone.
Step 3: Sign our contract and pay our application fee.
Step 4: Review a handful of screened candidate profiles.
Step 5: Interview candidates that best fit your needs. Our agency will provide questions and tools to assist you.
Step 6: Choose your candidate for hire. Our agency will assist with contacts, agreements and additional documents..
Step 7: Placement fee is paid to our agency.
Step 8: Candidate begins working with you and we will follow up to assist.
- They must be at least 21 years of age
- Have a valid PA driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Be up to date on criminal and child abuse clearances
- Be CPR certified or willing to achieve upon hire
- Have at least 3 years of nanny experience and/or 3 childcare references
- Hold a face to face interview with a Preferred Nanny agent
- Complete an extensive application process